Thursday, June 07, 2007

Empty room. Discrimation against fat people?

I sold my LCD monitor this afternoon. My new monitor is not here yet till monday. Using the laptop for msn-ing. I'm almost done with the painting. I bought golden buff as wall colour, galaxy as the featured wall. Golden buff is so similar to my old colour of yellow la. SIGH! I should have choose light orange instead. Just hope galaxy can turn out nice.

Oh, please do find out what colour you want before getting nipon paint. For both colours, the paint is 1 or 2 shade lighter than what they show in the brochure. SIGH!!!! but nevermind, i still love yellow because it's my lucky colour! :)

Just left 1 more wall to paint! Will be done by tomorrow. (i hope)

No TV in the room is a UBER BORING!

Oh, to the Anonymous who posted in my detox post. Have courage, identify yourself. No point ranting and calling me a loser. If you can convince me to join your MLM, i can definitely get high sales. Cummon, there's no need to delete my post in the forum too yeah?

Anyway, this is a link which is discriminating to fat people. do not read if you are fat sensitive.

http://www.angry.net/people/f/fat_people.htm

some nice quotes.

My boyfriend is fat, and so are his gross, fat sisters. His two brothers are thin. So are their parents. Why, then, do the fatties blame genetics for their laziness and sloth? Why do the sisters (and all other jealous fat bitches) hate me for not being fat, and constantly WISH fatness on me?!



I hate fat women who bitch and moan about Diet pills not working. HELLO you fucking cows, diet pills do not work when you are eating every fucking thing in sight.



What really ticks me off is when one of this fat people acts so hateful towards me for no reason... reason I do not know anyway. I believe they just damn do not like that I am skinny! I encourage most people who are trying to lose weight but I am finding out why the same gals who tells me they want to lose weight are the ones who does not want to walk for 5 minutes outside, walk the stairs, carry a 20 lb box or anything that will help lose some calories... man don't that make you mad?


To summaries, stop blaming your genes for being fat overweight.
Do not hate people who are lean becuase you are overweight. (I have people who are anti-kevin because i'm proud of my body)
If you want to lose weight, do something! (Sign PT with me)
Read my blog for a start!


& FFS ROV! Stop marking me!
sigh.
gotta make plan for a car already i guess.

Suzuki Swift! Number one choice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally agree!! If you think you are fat, stop stuffing your face with food and get your butt of the chair and start exercising! You won't get thin just by complaining! -zx