Friday, May 04, 2007

Update.

I'm having term break from 4th to 24th June! That's 3 weeks of holidays because i have 0 common test!

The 4th week is E-learning for all my modules. How cool is that? Anyway, if nothing goes wrong, i'm going on a trip to China on this E-learning week. Life's great! I have not been oversea for like 5 years!

--------------------------------------
Client MIA on me this morning. She said she smsed me the night before. Nevermind, i had my own training anyway, i will give her the benefit of doubt. :D

---------------------------------------

I'm like so lost in school. I'm not following any single module. I must stay at home and mug a bit this weekend.

---------------------------------------
I realised that i have not gone clubbing for 3 months. Supposedly to go tonight with someone. but well, i decided to give it a miss. Going next wed!

oh gosh, i have a PT on thurs morning... ~.~

----------------------------------------

met up with a client just now. he was a regular. we touched on some political topics. well i guess we are always being fooled.
black also can talk to white by the MIWs.
We are prawns!

----------------------------------------
nothing much.

a few believe it or not!

Believe it or not - i am single.
believe it or not - for 4 years +++
believe it or not - i hate to tell lie
believe it or not - coz i believe in karma, and i need a lot of luck to survive
believe it or not - i got 3 summons in recent weeks!
believe it or not - i hate the MIWs.

No comments: