Saturday, May 26, 2007

I love this quote

From galapogos of Hardwarezone forum.

If you're fat, it's only because you don't place fitness as your top priority. You choose personal enjoyment, culinary pleasure and whatever else that is making you fat, above being lean. And if you prioritize it that way, then don't blame anyone else, and don't complain about being fat. Simple as that.




A reply from him after i asked for permission to copy.

Haha, Kevin if you wanna piss your prospective client off, go right ahead


I mean this is so true.

One can choose to eat. One can choose to be lazy. At the end of the day, how we look depend on our effort. We can be born with better genes, better features to look better. We must definitely dress up, groom up to look good. If one do not put in effort in personal grooming, you will 99% look bad.

"We are what we eat. We are how we live"

Do not get pissed yet. I have been through all stages. I have been skinny. I have been skinny with high body fat. I have been bulky and high body fat. & my body, a few months ago, is pretty desirable with desirable amount of body fat.

I trained 2-5 times a week, depending on my clients' punctuality. I engage in late night supper. I eat oily and junk food. I am not spared too.





I am not spared from getting a tummy if i don't watch my diet. Well, 27" to 30" isn't desirable. I will prove that HIIT and low volume but high intensity training is the way to lose fat. I will be avoiding all junks food from now on.

No comments: