Sunday, May 13, 2007

It's MD!

Gave a big ang bao to my mother. She's so happy. hahahah

My dad paid my summon for me when i have not appeal it! Argh.. $70 100% gone. & he said i need to pay for the other $50 summon. SO UNFAIR!

To mel: ai share mai?
please reply to asap if U wanna share so that i can tell my mother but she sleeping already so i think i ying gai cannot go out liao wanna go gym or club FR heng SIONG leh.



My nick in msn: kev- how to touch a girl? says (10:00 PM):


I got a few replies in 3 minutes.

=DeNn|S= Weights, Studies and Work = Dull boy says (9:57 PM):
the answer to ur simple qns
=DeNn|S= Weights, Studies and Work = Dull boy says (9:57 PM):
is ur heart

Honest answer, but i think it's not that simple.

Tim says (9:58 PM):
how to touch a girl? - lipsified.blogpot.com

And then? what's with my blog?

fang says (9:59 PM):
'ask her can i touch you'

Yeah girl, i wanna touch you!

No comments: