Sunday, October 29, 2006

Weekend!

WAnna get a costume for halloween initally, but i think i wont coz.. it's freakingly HOT when in mask alone.


Spent whole night in Phuture, 1hr 15min of quing up.


Timo is totally wasted!

Yihui and Melvin behind me.

Slept at 440 and woke up at 630 for BEC lessons. That's less than 2 hours of sleep.
Then mel sms me if i wanna play. Of coz i wanna play! I wanna join that team la.

Even though i'm so lack of sleep, but i'll try!

Warming up in the second half.

First touch
First cross



my first touch let me down

My finishing let me down. sigh
my legs are so tired at this moment

I got subbed out after this last kick. I lasted around 15 minutes from what mel said. Poor display. hope to get to play for them again la.

Throat immflamation
fever
cough
flu

Sick for first time since March 2005.

Should i just get MC for monday?

But i love BLAW lect so much can

1 comment:

Evelyn Tan said...

what kind of trouble are u looking for?u mean u wan to watch dance?well i am prepared to be an audience alr.mayb u can join me,.. take care of urself yeah
drink lotsa water . toddles