Thursday, October 19, 2006

i'm ready for school.

There's no more printing services from my class. Old printer is down with dont know what disease. I have decided to get a new printer! Went to SLS after class and went scouting for a printer. I wanna buy something cheap, real cheap, that has all functions, and the cost per print is low.

A question from me to the salesperson "the black ink costs $29, can agar agar print how many pages?"
He "Less than 100 pieces"

I just diam diam walk away. Stupid idiot. If that's the number, no people will colour these printers anymore la.

Stupid ASS!

Anyway, i went back to the shop and decided to get Brother dcp130c for $140. (Quoted by 1 of the people, who then went for lunch break when i decided to buy)

He asks me "do u know the price?"
I said i dont know so that maybe he can give me a even cheaper price.
He tells me $148 sia.. Stupid la..
lol, he says it's impossible to give me $140, they will be making a lossssss..
oh yeah? if $148 is profit. $140 is a loss, they are earning less than $8 for a printer sold, how bad the economy is right now. LOL

Anyway, i got it at $140 in the end.

yay, now i got all my notes printed, and organised into 1 file for each module. i'm ready for school!


I thought i saved $8, but the parking fees at SLS for 2hours plus is $6.04. *faint*
I went people park center to run errand, the parking fee is $4.40.

Errr, parking alone costs me $10 for today. Sigh, i'm really dry liao... i need some cash boast!

Anybody wanna ask me for a mahjong session?

No comments: