Friday, October 06, 2006

A new arrangement = a new beginning!

I have rearranged my room AGAIN. I went for more space this time. This arrangement is actually a desperate move, so as to accommodate all my stuffs. But there's plus to it. It's neater and more spacious now. I can enjoy real cool aircon when i'm in the room.

The view from the door.

Neat!

I'm thinking of painting my room during the next hol.

Across the crossway.
This traffic jam is longer than our MRT sia.

We choose to walk coz we dont wanna be human sardin.

Voyeur by dont know who.

San Lou at Taman Pelangi, Jalan BIru. Their specality is their fried bee hoon.
Ultra nice. We order chilli crabs, ceral prawn, black pepper deer meat,
& some other dishes which i forget what is it liao. Overall, around $10SGD/head!

Then we go shopping around. It was 9plus liao all shops are closing. So we choose to go cold storage. lol, shampoos, conditioners, shavers, etc etc.. all cheap cheap.. no wonder singaporeans like to go JB to shop la.

1 funny incident: which shows how good temper my clique is.
We were in this que at msia custom back to singapore. we were chatting happily when 1 uncle stands beside me. when the que is moving, i haven look at him ah, then he says this to us "u all keep talking, dont know u all in which que. so i stand here 1 hor, u all better que properly" then he raise his left hand which shows us some tattoo.
is he looking for trouble? there's a few of us who can easily thrash the hell out of him. but then, we are still at msia, so we relax relax la.. then he still doesnt want to let go of this incident he says again "next time hor, que properly hor, dont keep talking can?"

SMLJ SIA!!

ps: there's 1 old indian man keep facing down, act sleeping so that he can stand behind that old man... :/




This is the new O/S which i'm using. Dont really suit me though.

No comments: