Sunday, July 09, 2006

Saturday

My first weekend without work. I'm enjoying it. wahhaha
happiness > money
but when there's no money, there's no happiness. true?

anyway, i went sentosa yesterday. suppose to meet 1130 at 925, but yihui was at my house, i know all of them will be late, so yihui and i reach 925 at 12pm. but there's still someone who has not reach yet.
it's pretty cloudy during lunch, so our mood was a little bit bad.

arrival at the beach carpark

waiting for chia gal to reach...us
me before tanned
us
this tram uncle super hum sup, drive past gal will keep commenting about them, but when he saw me taking his pic, he went back to sit down!
but i got his pic finally la, that uncle in the middle.

am i tanner now?
no pic @ the beach, all was with digicam. this pic was taken while driving out for dinner

aiyo, i'm eating fish & co again







bird la


chia gal and black bird


yihui me chris

food come liao they all order seafood platter.. except for chris and i


We went to HC's house for mahjong after dinner. I game for the most number of times, but 2-3 tais all the time only, yihui game 5 tai zi mo xiao 3 yuan, when esther game once 5 tai with 4 animials.. (she win like $60+40) for that game la..

in the end, i lost $8, yihui won 30, esther won 95 while the rest of the loss is tahaned by HC's bro...

gwad.. i lose the feeling of having fun in mahjong.. maybe the winning/losing does not thrill me anymore.



i caught chicken little on the street on friday!

No comments: