Saturday, July 01, 2006

Friday night out

Thanks Chris. He is always the one who bring people back to a more normal level.

Get to meet Wendy and Joanna finally again. Another enlightening session with these 2 girls. They have so many stupid ideas! haha

Halfway during the talk, i actually thought Wendy drop into number 2 ranking. But she still has another thing which blow me off totally. She can know how a person is like just after 1 meeting. She's back into number 1 expert again.

(dont try to know what i'm saying. it's complicated)

Anyway, i got back all my common test results except pmkt. I'm happy with my result, considered the effort i put in. = ))


IS class was cancelled on thursday, grrrr, but i have a nice time during 1-5pm.. lol

that's pretty much everything this weekend except for school, travelling and slacking.

oh yes, i'm working at suntec again this weekend. because the volume of customers is really low over there when there's no good promotion, please come by and chat with me ok? Suntec tower C 02-12 i think. come find me, samsung mobile world.

woot

No comments: