Monday, June 12, 2006

World cup fever

I do not want to subscribe to world cup initally, because i'm thinking that i will be attending school every morning. I dont wanna be shag during lectures or tutorials. & i can watch on channel 5 from second round onward, then they are only showing 4 matches total! WTH! I realise that i cannot resist turning into the dark side and i paid $15++ on the night of world cup.

It has been 3 nights of soccer. Only 1 or 2 upsets which Poland lost to Ecu and T&T drawing with Sweden. Portugal got off to a winning start, 1 - 0 win to lowly Angola. (Great set up by Kevin Figo.. ermm i mean Luis Figo) WOOT The rest of the result are still quite predictable. I guess since this world cup is held in Germany, an eur country, there shall not be so many upsets like the previous world cup 2002.

I had a hard time @ work this weekend. Well of my leg injury, i had a really hard time picking up stuff from the floor or even move around. Thanks god that my working weekend is over.

Grr, the time now is 5:20am. I gotta wake up around 10 later to go to school for KPT's project consulation. Heh, i never do anything actually, 1 guy from my group just arrange a meeting with KPT.
-_-"

it's a hard time when someone is in "Tekong". boo!

No comments: