Friday, June 23, 2006

last fun before new term starts.

The 2 weeks holidays aint exactly holidays, coz i have 5 projects that's need to be done. but the 2 weeks aint exactly full of work coz i'm slacking. but the 2 week holidays aint exactly slack coz i find myself so busy with a lot of bo liao stuff. haha

IEF needs to be summited coming monday and i think the progress of my group is very slow. i was at xinyi's house on thurs trying to finish up our parts but well, we started some real work at 730pm when we are busy crapping from 2pm. LoL

I gotta leave her house by 9 coz i have a party to attend.

This is the first time i spent so much during clubbing. Normal average is $70-80 but last night hit $200 liao lor. piangz.. but ok la, world cup season, my wallet is in a good mood and i'm feeling generous.

Total water for me: 2 jugs vodka lime, 1 jug vodka cran, 2 tequila shots, 2 tequila pops.
Some other i ordered: 1 jug vodka cran, 6 shots, 2 pops

I remembered buying 3 drink coupons for $10 (haha, those organisers are so desperate for $ already, the turn up is low), i tot i get a very good deal. imagine 3 shots for only $10. but WTF, i leave the club, forgetting to use those coupons. grrr $10 fly away just like that la.

But well, nice mini drinking session with nessa. (the hottest gal that night, i think sher is hotter though! haha)
nice ultra short drinking session with ju, sher.
nice drinking session with lyn, although i think she never drink enough! hahha
dont blame me la, if croatia win japan the other day, i will definitely treat more!

The world is so small hor? I was tipsy and was peeing (in the toilet la) when someone "kevin? kevin?" haha, lucky he never come and touch me lor, if not god knows what will happen! I met 1 colleague and he happen to be my friend's friend. then piangz la, singapore is so small.. sooner or later we will know 1 another already lor..

nic: you good hor, go club bo jio! (boo!)

That's all! woot woot.


lyn: u were soo blardy irritating ytd!! ahhahaa...... nice moves tho.
ermmm, i know i'm irritating coz i keep asking 1 qn! nice move? wah, i got a pass in dancing! haha

Work work work!
Cam man-whore (my word)

Just cannot focus on work coz of this eye la

that's shereen, and i dont know whose fingers

I'm getting real disturbed by that hand!

Every guy's fantasy! with twins! haha

my gf hot eh!

HARDO GAY! HOOOOO

Dont know what lousy pose is this la

No comments: