Saturday, June 10, 2006

My worst injury ever!

maybe i shouldnt play for vincent today.

i'm playing as center back. haha the last position one will see me in. we conceed within 2 minute from kickoff when my partner slide and kick the ball in. errr, i think he's pretty weak! and the right back was not any good either, he was like a spectator watching others play!

it's only 1-0 down, i went to attack hahaha
some movements down the right flank with me making runs and crosses. someone shot, there was a rebound, i kicked the ball low right post with my left foot just outside the penalty box. i scored! hahah (well, the ball went pretty straight to their GK but somehow he cannot save it)

well, then i started to slack a little and just relax 1 corner. none in the backline can take goal kick so i tried.

i don't usually take big kick, so i will be having some difficulties. i was ok after the inital few kicks. but due to the fact that i never warm up properly, i feel some strain on my right thigh, very close to my hip level. there was this last kick. i heard something when i made contact with the ball. something like one cracking his bones, but this is not happening at my joint i think. i think i hurt my nerve, muscle or ligament, whatever u call that body part.

i walked out of the game, i tried to run off the injury and played in the second half. i went in with around 20 minute left but i dont last a minute. i cannot run nor make a simple pass. so disappointing. the fact that i feel no pain after grinding my knee area against the concrete. i run off the pain when i clashed with their attacker @ my right shin area, the part between my front shin and my right ankle where there's no protection from my shin guard.

i have a real hard time driving home. i cannot actually step on the brake properly. well well well, i still manage to drive myself home.

it's 1:23am now, i'm in so much pain. i wonder how am i going to work tomorrow.

fwah so disappointed. (about my injury)

sorry FBT that i injured myself, thanks god that there's no match this weekend. but if there's an game, i wouldnt have play this game.

:((

ps: there's still one point to be happy. i saw mel and worm's pics and i want some too! mel's was the nicest, dribbling with the ball right next to his foot. i think i have some pics now, will upload them here after i receive it. although it's taken only using a hp. hahah
:))

thanks eve for buying drink and supporting (she's so quiet) and taking pics.
: D

No comments: