Monday, May 29, 2006

New fan of Vanny!

I think you are angry! says:
that teng yuan toufu van your rite
kev- says:
yup hehehe
kev- says:
!nice ?
I think you are angry! says:
yah
I think you are angry! says:
moi frens also crazy over it


weeeee, there's more fans for vanny! haha. But sorry to all my fans, i wont be driving the van to school for the time begin coz my bro is back in Singapore. He just loves to smoke, drink and eat and abuse Vanny. It's so dirty and smelly inside. I will just wait till he goes away again before i do a major clean up and drive again.

So for the time being, i max capacity of my ride is only 5 (including me, the driver)

ps: i have blog about my ride and i did put up a link. here it is again.
http://kevinchia.blogspot.com/2006/04/hey-long-time-no-update.html


haiz, we are so sad that i dont get to drive Vanny.

No comments: