Saturday, May 27, 2006

Good day!

HARDO GAY FWWHOOOOOOOOOOO


Had a good sales day today. hahaha. I'm working just in front of Ngee Ann city's Samsung roadshow. I guess i will definitely hit my max pay for this weekend! WOOT

Well, Singapore is really small and orchard is the gathering of all the babes in Singapore. And errr, i got a number. sweet! (Will post pics next time, when i take them!) She just stay like across the road! hahah, 3 minute walk to her house!

The story goes like this


she mistook me for another of her friend
just nice that we have a friend call suyin
but they are both different pple
and just nice that the guy she mistook me for is the same age as me
blah blah blah
just nice so many just nice


Well, gotta go out for supper now. And i have to wake up early morning tomorrow for a soccer game. hahah, and i need to rush down to town for work again. Working hours is 12-9pm all right.! Come find and chat with me!

oh yes, i saw Dxxxie when i was travelling down the escalator at orchard. I remembered that i will ask her for her number when i see her in school when the sem starts. Unfortunately, she got pissed one day when i drove past her on road and i ask her number from her friend. She was definitely very pissed with me. Oh well...

No comments: