Monday, May 22, 2006

The beginning of a GAY blog

Hey yo. Life has been very busy since i started my part time. Hmmmmm, no time for leisure really, but ha, i can manage to find joy in my work. I will need to be placed in a shop full of other promoters (Read: eat snake king)

Gotta know Helen, Nicholas, Liang, Elaine, Jeannie and Larvine. errrr, these promoters, really OMG!

Anyway, there's a trend of gay blog getting very popular! I got myself a new boyfriend today. And yar, DEAR I MISS YOU A LOT A LOT NOW EVEN THOUGH I JUST MET YOU FOR LECTURE TODAY. OMG, i'm getting GAY. Below is da pic of my dear.



If i am not a real gay, how about i blog about Hardgay? Will this increase the popularity of my blog?



& to all my fans, here's a pic of my biscep. !lips



Next time i blog, i will say why my nickname is Lips!

!lips (check my msn emoticon)



PS: good news to all lady singles out there, i'm still straight.

3 comments:

mendy said...

you sure is yours, or taken from some webby. hahaha

Kevin said...

it's mine laaa.. cannot see the yellow wall in my room meh?

mendy said...

kk la. jk wat. haha