Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The beginning of Lips

nong nong agoooo.... when i'm still in JC year 1..... my classmates and i went to Hans @ suntec for dinner...... there were some cocksters: ZHH, Worm, Bird, PRince.. my closer friends..


blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah

What's after eating? I need to wipe my mouth right?

I then picked up a piece of tissue and wipe my mouth. (READ: LIPS) After wiping once, i folded the tissue into half and wipe and this process repeats.

ZHH at this moment.. Took a DEEP breath! And using Matthew's style of pointing and pointed at me... and he keep laughing.. Worm. bird and prince keep asking him wassup.. grrrr.. the nick Lips was formed..


For those who know ZHH and my YJC clique, then maybe u guys can understand what's going on. For my new friends, ehhh... u probably dont understand that ZHH is a total nonsense.. hahahah

I wasnt used to the nick lips in the beginning, but i find it quite unique and cool after sometimes and i decided to just use it.. ^^

For Kheng and co, i have uploaded the pics!

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f205/lips0726/mos/


And pics of me again!







KEEP PUMPING!

No comments: