Monday, May 04, 2009

what do you want in your life?

I have see so many people striving so hard for every fucking things in their life. They want the biggest house, the biggest car, even if it means working and slogging for it.

I mean why do you need a bigger car when you can survive well with a smaller one? Better quality of life? Maybe, but at the expenses of unhappiness of achieving the happiness?

To be really happy in life, one has to know self-content.

There is seriously no need to be the best in everything, but being good or even average is good enough.

我从来都不在乎
自己不是一个大人物
因为平凡也是一种幸福
看到名人总是忙忙碌碌
我的时间由我控制

ah man, what did i wanna blog in the first place? hahah

Here's my goals in 4 years.
1) My own 3-room flat, newly renovated according to our tastes.
2) My own car, or the current "life is good swift".
3) Happily married.
4) To be added

No comments: