Monday, May 11, 2009

i'm feeling fit

had a soccer match yesterday. i can feel the strength in my body once again. thanks to the fico session last sun with ishkawa and my willingness to put in more effort in training.

Had a few sprints during the game, able to control the ball etc, not tired at all!

Fighting fit yah!

just had a knock on my ankle myself towards the end of the game. dumb me.

My personal training session is getting shorter. Trained at least twice a week, 30min each time.
Each training consist of 8 sets of compound, maybe 2 sets of isolation, hiit and core training.

Though weight dropped to 68kg after i started work, it's slowly creeping back to 71kg and above. heheh

If i were to be given the choice of gaining 5kg of muscle or earning another 50k sgd in a year, i will gladly choose the money.

No comments: