Tuesday, December 02, 2008

life is good~~

coz i drive a swift. aha, but seriously...

1) i'm having a steady source of income
2) i have a nice family
3) i have close friends who are not fair weathered..
4) a nice girlfriend, "wife to be"
5) i'm driving a swift!

ahhaa


Just a few things which i'm can get sad sometimes.

Too busy with work, i don't have time for gf and friends.
Too busy with business, oh, i have 1 current business and i'm setting up another 1 by end of this month with 1 more possible business in 2009.

My goal? I want to have enough money to spend for the rest of my life without putting in too much man-hours of effort to make the money. heh

Once my shop is set up, i will make an announcement here.

As for SIM, i applied too late, i cannot get in, they offered me night classes which i have to consider very carefully because i work at night most of the time. hmmmm....

No comments: