Wednesday, December 03, 2008

desktop is down!!

My desktop has been showing me BSOD 10/10 times i tried to boot it up. I will be too lazy to fix it for now, will be getting something new.

I'm considering between a desktop and laptop.

DESKTOP
I can use my current 20" widescreen, keyboard and mouse and speakers. Good screen, big screen etc etc, but lots of messy wires and give me lesser space.

LAPTOP
I am using a 14.1" display laptop now, well, it's big, definitely big enough for my usage because i just surf the web and check emails etc. 12" may be a bit too small from my previous laptop. 13"? gotta try first.

My choice......

A laptop. I am moving away from desktop now. I don't want so many wires!!!

but heh, i think it may be my hdd or ram problem, let me try to fix it when i'm free tomorrow. Too darn busy today.

No comments: