Sunday, December 07, 2008

Curtain blind

installed curtain blind, or is it just called blind? yesterday. 


I got the total black out one. My idea is to have a total black out room so that i can sleep even better. But f*ck! Due to the window placement, wall layout in my room, it's impossible to do this. The blind has been installed to best placement but there will still be lights coming into the room into the gap.

Oh well, but at least my room look more modern now and the middle part really block out everything.

I do really sleep better last night. Usually, i don't feel so well rested with 7 hours of sleep. I do sleep very well last night, i have 3 dreams! Can't remember the first 2, but last 1 is weird, it's about my parents. I'm praying for them through guan yin.

I think i must really stop eating beef now. 

No comments: