Thursday, September 25, 2008

Review of T90 Strike or Score or whatever



I have tried quite a number of mid-end soccer boots before. I have to say i still prefer nike than all other brands. I have to buy UK size 7.5 for all boots. This is not the best size coz there will be too much gap at the front while size 7 (fit just 100%) leave no gap. As you know, leaving 0 gap is a killing to the toe. If only there's size 7.25...

Some other boots which i have tried.
1) Lotto statio (spelling; i have forget since it's more than 10 years ago anyway). This pair of boots is defintely light and comfortable. Unfortunately, it's hard to maintain the skin of the boots and when it get dried up, control will go down.

2) Nike Air zoom (the one with blue/white)
This is the most comfortable pair of boots i ever tried. (Recommended by worm)
Due to the cutting of the boots, it will be good for those with big toes or big front part of foot. It's light and comfortable. The skin is durable and control will be at 1 of the best.

3) Nike R90.
My favourite boots of all time. I started wearing this pair since YJC days. I even bought a new pair of this boots just for the tournament. It's the lightest. And hmmmm, skin is as durable as air zoom. Although the cut is different (front is not wide, it's sharp actually) but it fit my feet nicely. Too bad it has EOL already.

4) Diadora (spelling) red cheapo boots.
I sold it after wearing for 1 match. It's old school stud which is round and long just make it very uncomfortable for playing in singapore lousy pitch. The skin and cut are not good also. I will feel the pain to my foot by just making simple passes.

5) Adidas predator (dont know which generation)
I didnt get the highest end. ($200+) I got mine at $120 (mid end)
What can i say about this? I just dont like it. It put too much curl to my ball. And which btw, i score a few fantastic goals from set pieces. 2-3 goals from corner direct and 1 more left foot FK which is just outside the penalty box.

6) Nike T90
The one which i am wearing now. Well. It's affordable at $89. The wide front cut of the boots put 0 stress to the toe. The skin give adequate control of the ball. Just that the ball i kick give little or no spin, thus, no curl. Shot/cross will be very straight. If you are not a set piece taker, this boots will probably do very well!

What question do you have for me bolah coz my review sucks. Only those with ah beng cum half pail english can understand me.

No comments: