Monday, September 22, 2008

New boots, new playing style.



Can't sprint so much like last time already. So, i have changed my playing style.

With white boots and white socks, people who know me will probably know how i will play.

I opened scoring with the new pair of boots on sunday. A long ball over their defence line, i chipped the ball over the GK who is rushing out. It went high and a few cm under the bar. ( GOOD GOAL! )

If i were to try this in training, i will probably get 1 goal like this out of 10 tries. With 2-3 more into the net (but not as nice) and the rest saved by GK or over the bar.

With my weight stabilizing at 70kg, I will not squatting for the time being so that i can let my right thigh heals completely. It's painful, but it's feeling better each time.

Once my right leg recover completely, i will resume my favourite position at right mid. muahahahah

No comments: