Friday, April 18, 2008

A thread which i posted in EDMW..

I'm washing my car at mscp just now when.....

suddenly this bangala answered his HP and started to wail very loudly. At first i thought he was just laughing but i realized that he is crying very hard!

All the workers started surrounding and comforting him and bring him to another corner.

Should be news of death of someone close or something.

So they come over to work for money, please be understanding and dont treat them so badly (some of us)


They work very hard just for that little money. Sure there are many Locals who are suffering but let's just be human and treat them nicer.

Recently, my dad gave them my 21" TV with lots of my old clothings. Hope they will find them handy..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.