Saturday, April 26, 2008

fright during driving

mel was on the car with me, we are on the way to worm's house to watch chelski v manure.

HENG i wanna drive to McDonald to buy McSpicy for my cheat meal for the week. If not....... (read on)


I need to turn right at this junction so that i can get to Mc, if not, i will drive straight if i need to go to worm's house directly.

So well, i am driving like 30kph when i entered the right filter lane. A bus was going straight la. Then PANG. I tot someone rammed my rear, but well, that bus that went straight hit another car.

This car is strange, he tried a U-turn (probably, cant be right turn) when a bus is coming towards it at ~40kph. BANG, the front of the car is gone totally.

If i were to drive straight, darn it, i will be the one to hit the car!

I think... That car wanna step on brake, but step wrongly on acc. (just my guess) Or he thinks he can U turn fast and avoid the bus.

Well for all of us drivers, drive slowly and safely.

No comments: