Friday, February 01, 2008

home sweet home

ok, this is my first proper entry. Since a picture tells a thousand words, i will give you guys more than 10k words in this entry.

I look very lock kok when i reached HK.
EUJUWWW

Remember that i'm doing my haircut the first thing when i return?
On process.

Andy (my hair guy) told me that he tries to make me look rugged. My reply?
It's a fine line between rugged and lock cock.
ahha


Price of looking lock cock: cheap
Price of hair do: $80
Price of looking better: Priceless

My dad!
Notice that we have the same wrinkle pattern?

Chio Bu & yandaos

I need to single out XY for looking so terrific!
YX also la (2nd place)
shy and steph shared 3rd.
Sorry that i am showing favoritism to Yx ok? ahha

Clique!

Clique again!

I am really happy for the 11 people to come to fetch me.
I am surprised that tb10 is there!

Sha: I would love you to come.. ;(


& so, i'm changing the look of my car again.
I did a comparison of look and see if i'm going to make it mini look alike

Rear sticker is ripped off.

Visor ripped off. (mini look alike)

Clean look.


But i forget about changing the look.
I'll make it sporty, so that it will suit my job too.

Spoiler is up. (rear view)

Front side

Sha: this is the book that i'm reading now. I will try to improve too yeah?


Attended the fitness course today, another 2 days to do.

I had a workout yesterday. Total 14 sets of exercises in 12 rep range. The DOMS is terrible today!! ARGHH

No comments: