Sunday, August 19, 2007

update!

Let me see.

Preparation for the coming exam.
I agar agar know what are tested for the following module (s).
IPD
Meaning i know the types of questions that will come out, but i have not zoom in how to answer yet.

I know a bit of the following modules. Meaning i know what to study, but not sure which exact topics will come out.
BP
FBM
50% of IB.

The following module. Jia lat liao!
BOF
50% IB

Anyway, my plan is to spend 1-2 hours the night before each paper. I think that will be enough.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update for Wisps

Someone stole the antenna! FUCKER! I am FUCKING pissed. The reception for 91.3 is so bad now. I tried using my sis's car's antenna, it don't work that well.

I wanna steal from another car, but forget it. I believe in karma. I would rather spend ~$20 to get another one.

Karma!

Btw, i have added some sticker, Wisps looks much nicer now.

------------------------------------------------------

After my article was linked to NFFT, another fitness website
added my profile. Look pretty good!

Hope i will be able to conduct at least 10 sessions of PT/week when i'm back from China.

ps: i'm not cpt certified by opt as he said i am though. (but i have plans to attend his course)

No comments: