Tuesday, August 07, 2007

here's something which i don't really like....

i was chatting with my client on msn when i got "flooded"
xxx: hey i want to ask you something
xxx: how to loose fat from my back?
*nudge*

I replied nicely
me: do you read my blog?
xxx: no
xxx: i am going to the gym this weekend, that's why i ask you

my thoughts will be in ( )
(yeah i know you don't know, that's why you ask.)

me: read my blog, then you will know how to achieve your wants.
she: i'm too lazy to read laaa

(oh man, because you are asking a "spot reduction" question which is unachievable for you right now, that's why i hope you will read up and ask better question)

me: well then, read my blog slowly. you will definitely gain knowledge.
me: this is my "rice bowl", i share good information with my clients 1-1 only you see. sorry about this, please understand. i did try to give you free PT the other time, but you sort of rejected it
she: aiya, it's hard to do this, do that, that's why i have to reject you.

(oh well, you blew the chance. because i'm better off now, i will do freebies for people who know better basic courtesy and who are willing to learn)

I hope you read this. My english is poor too. But at least, i will ask nicely. When people offer free things, i will either accept it feeling grateful or reject nicely if i cannot make it. AT LEAST I WON'T TYPE REPLY "I CANNOT GO BECAUSE I CANNOT FIND ANYONE TO GO WITH ME. WHY MUST GO YISHUN? CANNOT COME WEST MEH? YOU DONT KNOW I STAY WEST MEH? DONT YOU READ MY THREAD IN THE FORUM?"

oh well, do take care. there's many things i don't know about you. that's the problem.
i haven't use any F word to you yet.

No comments: