Saturday, August 04, 2007

Squat workshop by OPT

Reached the workshop at 3+pm. Met peeps from HWZ. Well, some familiar faces, including 1 of his trainer.

Anyway, i volunteered to demonstrate for the whole workshop in order to make the best value of my money.

I have learned a lot of stuffs in the workshop.
Why my front thigh (non squatting) feels so pain when i do single leg squat. & how to get rid of this.
How can i prevent or eliminate that pelvic tilt when doing ATG squat.
Proper foam rolling.
Ways to warm up for squat before squatting.
The importance of proper warm up.
My weakness.
How to stretch PROPERLY.
HOW TO SQUAT PROPERLY.
ha

The only low point of the workshop.
Keith Wong da KING is "sick", can't make it for the workshop. Oh man. I would love to see him squat 200kg at least.

Anyway, we had dinner at Carnivore at CHIMJ after the workshop. I ate meat after meat after meat after meat after meat. ok, you get the idea.

This is the first time i feel bloated by eating only meat. $35 for this feeling. Not bad only la. But it's the table talks which interest me. Just nice the God OPT is seated beside me.

Talk about a bit of the following...
why steady cardio may kill
martial art (which the deadliest is Taichi!)
1 inch punch demo by OPT
how to train my stubborn calves!
How sucky the local sports agencies are.
How sucky the usual myths are. (eg: 30 min jog for fat loss)
All the stupid craps.

that's about it. will be attending his CPT next year when i'm back from China.

till then...
My knowledge has went up another 2 levels today. :D

No comments: