Wednesday, April 25, 2007

time to update!

many randoms thoughts.

i love the big rain in the afternoon --- this gives me an excuse not to wash my van.

too many "superman" on the road now. i feel a lot of attentions are on the vans right now, i'm feeling so stressed driving one. really have no idea when is my next summon.

i changed my msn nick to "in xxxx". i got smses asking me "are you in love?"
i said CRAP. many people love to use msn nicks to describe their feelings, but not me. I'm all to myself, and another one who i confide to.

I may get infatuated to another lady. She's just so my type. :D
Last infatuation was... 2 sems ago. Time flies...

I'm in my "bulking" process. I'm not sure if i can get bigger either. But somehow, my weight gain is around 500grams for the past 2 weeks. That's good gain in my opinion. Take it slowly, if i cannot get bigger, i'll just stay at this stage.

got another 2 new clients. Will be meeting one this friday morning, another, hopefully next month. congrats to them for choosing me.

Coz
I have see too many trainers recently, coz of a website. They act like middleman, they find clients and trainers. But somehow, ANYONE can be a trainer, as long as you email them. I got 1 client from there. He told me that i'm the only one who have a "certification", whereas the rest dont have. I have see a few of them training their clients, basically, all with machines. (that's bad) & worse still, all making small isolated movement which are basically training very small muscle. Will it be useful if you wanna make big gain?
What you pay is what you get. This is true to certain extent. Those trainers seldom give you good result.
Choose me as your trainer, but you may need to wait for a while in my waiting list. BUT, i'm currently available on monday, tues & wed evening. So book me while i'm still available. Coz from june, 1 of my new client may take up mon/wed/fri package. Good for him. Coz his fat will be loss much faster than he can imagine. LOL

It's also pretty true about this "clients will look like their trainer"
Coz i'm training you to my "dream" body. lol
but dont worry, fat/weight management is easy. That's my strength in personal training.


I had 9am classes on monday and wednesday (i skip the one on tues.) both times, i left home at 820am. But i can reached school at 930am. What's up with the traffic man?
on monday, there's 1 accident below. another is a bike parking at the entrance to BKE. WTH? that's the first time i got stuck for more than 30minutes on mandai road.

While passing by this accident scene, the girl just had this stunned look on her face. EMOTIONLESS, with tears rolling down her face. I guess this accident must have been a very bad shock. Well, try a 4 wheels.
a bike - human flesh covering metal
a 4 wheelers - metal covering human flesh
translate this to chinese.

Wed is strange, i see no accident, but traffic is as slow as monday. if this goes on, how can i always reach school on time for morning lesson?



This is the guy from planet fitness i'm talking about. Dont see him working at "front desk". He's just sent from PRC to learn the different roles in a club at planet fitness. He will be overseeing operations when planet fitness is being set up in PRC!
WOOT.
Oh yeah, he represented PRC (China) @ 1996 Olympics. China met Singapore that year, they won of coz.
Here are some of his pics. FYI, his basic wage is more than $100k SGD. Adding appearance, endorsement & performance $, wow, he must be a millionaire in SGD now! Rich man.!!




Saw this BMW convertible. NICE!
I think this shot is taken pretty nice.



Disclaimer!: All pics are taken by my third hand. Not when i'm driving. Don't charge me over this.

No comments: