Saturday, April 14, 2007

Protein Shake

Please visit my new website for all my updated articles. Thank you!

If you are free at home, spare a few minutes to prepare a delicious shake.

All you need.
1) blender
2) whey protein (vanilla preferred)
3) banana
4) milk



optional
5) ice cubes
6) ice cream!!

Steps:
Just dump everything into the blender! *GRIN*
Try to calculate how many calories you need.
1 banana is about 100 calories.
1 scoop of protein is about 100 calories.
250ml of HL milk is 150 calories.


Dumped everything inside, then blend!
I used 2 banana, 350ml of milk & 2 scoops of protein.



This is the end result. By right i should be receiving around 500 good calories, but well, i need to share 1 cup with Leonard (my nephew).

If you can eat extra calories, you can add 1 scoop of ice-cream for that ultra milk shake taste.
Add ice cube if you like ice-blend shake.

Good luck. Enjoy your shake.

Please visit my new website for all my updated articles. Thank you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Recently,I got the HL milk and that is a strong smell...maybe because of the flavored stated on the box.


Does the whey taste weird??? Anything
that I can substitute with this shake???

Kevin said...

Hi Kelvin,

You were mentioning a strange smell from HL milk. Do you mean from the milk alone or the whole shake?

Which flavour of the milk did you buy?

If you are anti-HL marigold, you can try other brand like daisy.

The shake tastes nice to me.

If you want a substitute, which of the item do you want to sub?

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hi,

Exactly what you bought.That brand of milk got one scent like thought play dough smell.

I mean other protein intake.
W:84kg H:174
Monk from hwz,