Tuesday, December 12, 2006

36 hours.

oh gosh. it's very very crucial for me for the next 36 hours. i will be sleeping very little, and will be rushing my BLAW and CMA. Seriously, i have not touch any of these 2 modules. =)
dont worry, passing wont be a problem. hahahah

i keep my temper in check today. except for the fact that i whine to crystal when she got onto my van.

it's like this...

i was driving in my home's carpark. then this little bend ah, got 1 car, inside got 1 gal, driving that toyota corolla la.. wah lau eh, cut into my lane, then 2 of us just stop beside each other. there's no way for either of us to go forward!!!

i waited for her to give way, and she's waiting for me also.

kaoz. it's her fucking fault all right?

30 second later... i give up, i wanna go to school for my test, i did a reverse.

once again, if i were going somewhere jalan jalan, i will talk sense to her.

fucking bitch!

so irritated with people who cannot keep in lane recently.

No comments: