Monday, July 27, 2009

Birthday is over

A few things happened over the past week.

First, I have keep buying this 4-digit number for 2-3 weeks and I stopped. It came in starter prize that saturday. MISSED it.

I have this strong feeling that i will strike 4D on my birthday! ok, i have forget to buy because i am so tired. My no came in first prize last night!! 2nd MISS! but ah, i have stopped buying that number for MONTHS.

Feeling dejected, feeling sad. Wonder what i can do with the prize money if i were to buy! (Rims + Tyre + coil + rings + trip + ++ + ++ + + + )

Today is my 8th straight working days. Feeling a little tired from work also. Need a day break or something.

Feeling sad because i have no time to rest!

Now, i can go on feeling negative and let this affect me and then more bad luck may probably follows.

But NO!

I'm feeling so happy. At least I can understand something. I should just choose 1 set of no and stick to it. If tio 4D, good, can go on a spending spree. If not, life goes on, i don't depend the prize money for a living.

I feel good because i get to work.

TEEHEE.

Birthday week is overall good. Got a dozen underwears, new working bag and lot of well wishes online and SMS.

Remember, you control your life, don't let it control you!

Kev out.

No comments: