Sunday, January 18, 2009

it's serious this time...

have a good plan for the weekend but it was messed up by stupid people.


was playing right mid today, a loose ball down the right flank....

first defender was there for the ball, i skipped and another came right after him. he caught my shin when my left foot just landed on the floor.

fuck you number 19. believe in retribution aka karma if you dont know the definition.

what goes round come around. 

i can barely walk now. will monitor this injury for a day or 2 before deciding what action to take. I hope it's really nothing serious.

no pcl, acl, any kind of ligament, muscle injury.

once again, fuck you no 19.

great that our team won, you fucking fuck.

it's just a fucking game that's suppose to be recreational. who cares about result? damm you la number 19. nightmare will haunt you.

but then my gf is very swee.

take care of my soccer chore, bring me medication (feeling feverish now) and went to get dinner for me. TEEHEE

i love you sha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you twist your knee? Hope it's not serious. I tore my ACL before. RICE RICE RICE your knee as often as possible, and try to get your full ROM back. If it buckles under weight, then I'd suggest you get it diagnosed ASAP. Good luck!