Sunday, October 12, 2008

sigh... out with injury

played very badly for team orange yesterday although we won the match 5-1. (1-1 HT)

I can explain! I did not have carbs for 3-4 days till the match. Mum forget to cook rice for me, oh well.

Recarbs after sat match and i played well today. In fact, i scored 1 long range ball, a shot so powerful and accurate that totally whizzed past the GK and out of his reach. 4 goals total so far. :)

Then, i dribbled past 1 player.. tried to kick a right outer foot to my right winger and there's legs contact with that player. Fall badly and i'm out for the match.

Can barely walk. Drive home.

Relax.

ahhh, i still played to start squatting and deadlift tomorrow 1 lor.

gotta postpone this training plan liao.

1 of my old friend said "wah, your thighs very big sia"
haha :shy:
i have not work on my lower body for a few weeks liao.

ok, ball feel is back.
fitness is back.

hope this injury is not serious. (hamstring strain/pull)

No comments: