Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm excited about my future

Life will definitely be tough in the next few years.

School (If i were to get in)
Personal training (I will get more choosy on clients already. = ) )
Business: Have 1 biz going on now, will probably dig deeper into saving for another bigger one.
Marriage: *shy*shy* Don't tell you.
Family: Family is doing fine except Leonard is failing almost every subjects.
Friends: Sad that we never meet up so often now. =(
Body: Stable at 70kg with visible 4 pack at times only.
Soccer: Going to play a match again tomorrow. Hopefully, my hamstring will be ok.
Health: Good
Hair: Not dropping so much already lah!
Car: Finish modding all i want already. Just hope it will go on for a long time.
Girlfriend: *shy*shy* Don't tell you, but same girl la.
Fashion sense: Still the same, this mean it's getting worse.


So, i hope EVERYTHING will go smoothly. I will be able to get my own house, settled down, money raking in by the age of 28!

3 years!

ENDURE!

No comments: