Friday, February 23, 2007

After CNY day 5

After final paper last friday, rushed down to bugis to meet up with kopi soh. The que into the carpark is really long, so this is what i do....

CAM WHORING


well, i wanna find an angle that will show off the best of me. so far... i have found none.


The number 1 goodies of Chinese New Year will be...

THIS! i dont know what it's called though. I just love to eat this every year.


I must say 2007 is my best year so far. In term of "collection" from CNY & in many other aspects of life. I wish everyone Nian Nian You Yu!


My weight dropped by only 1kg this year. heh, coz i tried to eat & eat & eat. That's how i maintain, nevermind the fact that there are junk food. CNY is only once a year, so must eat & enjoy.

My BF% is still dropping. Gonna pump some serious abs workout for visible abs already.


That's all. Will be busy mugging for exam & taking clients.

No comments: