Friday, September 29, 2006

when all things seem gone, dont despair
all things will make a change for the better if you bother to look around for opportunities
look out for friends, family and even strangers
they will give "golden advice/words" now and then
you gotta catch the essence

ok, there's a problem with my language.
but i need to thank my father for sponsoring me for a course when i'm really broke.

i'm feeling very hopeful now! although i'm broke, but i lead a happy life.
and i see how ugly some people are, even though they are multi millionaire, they will insist on people returning the $ when my family really needs those $. and to think that i have to call him my uncle! WTF
this incident happens years ago when the interest rate is almost 10%. imagine my dad were to keep these $, my life will be so much better now. those interest can get a car, me having lots of allowances etc etc.

sigh

No comments: