Sunday, September 24, 2006

FBT - 24th Sep 2006


First half line up.

Alvin Kenneth
Guowei Gin Rezal Kevin
Alex Clement Roger Hanwee
Shi Qian

The game went on well for us. We were 2 goals up within 5 minute.
1st goal: Gin give a lobbed cross shot from the right and the ball went in far corner.
2nd goal: Kenneth give a square ball from the right, Alvin gave a quick left foot to the bottom left corner.

The game then went on and FBT was dominating most of the match. Somehow, a mis-control by me in their half give them a chance for a quick counter attack. They tried from long range and shi qian just miss a good contact with the ball. The score was 2-1 till just before the stroke of half time.

I was lurking at the edge of penalty box when gin gave a long shot, their GK failed to hold the ball and i use my durian picking skill to make it 3-1. :D

Half time.

I was dumb, i though CW wanna sub me out and i just sat on the bench. But nevermind, i went in 15 minute into the second half.

2nd half line up (sorry if i dont know ur name)
Han Yong Kenneth
Guowei Laursen Gin Devai
Chris Roger Wei han Roger
Shi qian

score was 3-2 after they score a goal.
Somehow, we conceed a PK but our GK was equal to their kick. I sub myself in and i was through on the left flank, i gave a weak left footed cross, but somehow, i got our team a PK. Everybody was fighting to take it, but i held the ball and pass to Alvin. (I think a striker must score more often so as to boost confident.)

Alvin gave a good kick, chest level to the right, everybody thought it was going in but their GK made a very good dive, barely punching the ball, but the ball can went over the bar. Gosh, maybe i should go take it myself. I rather i miss it than a striker. LOL

We had an indirect FK in their PK box, han yong made the score 4-2.

The game went on and alex conceeded a PK when 1 of their player dived. 4-3.

Shi qian made a lots of crucial saves near the end of the game and FBT held on to their victory again.



My feeling: Our first team is strong. But everytime at half time, we will try to ensure everybody play, so our team is always messed up in the second half. It's hard to make everybody happy. But i'm glad to sit out at half time coz...... i feel the pain at my right groin already lor. LOL
but i feel ultra fit in the first half, i made a lots of runs and crosses. I think Kenneth and i have good understanding of each other. Except that i tend to cross the ball in when he prefers a square ball back to him. But well, i never play with him for 2 months plus...

FBT is a very decent team. I hope we can progress well.

No comments: