Thursday, June 09, 2016

whoisback

Hola,

I'm back to leisure blogging!

It's amazing to read my posts dated years back to see how I'm doing back then. Read a few and feel like I'm talking to a teenager going through his stage of having a relax life, stressed over exams and not enough money to spend kind of life. It's like myself in my 50s, taking to my son at poly.

Looking at the design, layout and stuff of the blog, I'm probably gonna keep it this way coz it's so retro. My typing style has to be like me 7 years ago.

Also, I don't dare to haolian too much liao la coz there will be a siao lang who will spoof my number to create troubles here and there. Giving me sooooo much headaches. But then ah, what is hao lian? Sometimes sharing in a proud way means hao lian?

Now that I'm older, wiser, know more things, blogging and cannot hao lian to the siao lang's tolerant level, what can I blog? Still many I think. As long as I don't talk about money? As long as it's all points/theories? As long as this blog is shared only among my friends in the friend's list in facebook? I certainly hope so.

Many many points. Will take it slowly or fast.

To summarize some points in my head.

1. Why people like to value base on history instead of looking forward?
2. Why people read 1 side of story online and already formed side without finding out the whole truth?
3. Why are there so many experts in all fields whenever a trending topic appears?

And oh Shalene, if there are pictures that you don't want it to appear to the public. Can you just privately give me the link so i can try to remove them? I'm too lazy to set up another blog and this blog is now accessible by the public ya.

No comments: