Tuesday, June 02, 2009

A new beginning... this thursday!

I cannot stand driving 2 hours a day to and back from office just to slack in the office, surf net, watch DVD etc.


The reason why i give up doing a full time trainer is because i want to get working experience. 

Handed in my letter of resignation last monday and i'm a free man from this monday till.... thurs.

I'm real lucky i must say. 

Bought a copy of straits times and checked out the recruit section and out there i sent my resume to this 1 ad. (I sent to another ad too, but i forget to attach my resume so i will not get any response from that company. LOL)

Received a call on fri, interview mon morning and i'm selected. 

woot woot

Salary is confidential!

Will start work this thurs as a Sales & Operation Executive.

ok, enough of this boring story but i will probably share what my job scope is like another time.

It's darn wide range and it will give me enriching experiences in many aspects of business.


No comments: